- Feds hit suspected heroin, meth ring in San Antonio; 40 arrested
- 'Bad dope': San Antonio gang leader arrested after shooting man over drugs, police say
Feds hit suspected heroin, meth ring in San Antonio; 40 arrested
Investigators recorded multiple phone calls between the two men in which Perez instructs Robles to collect drug debts owed to him. In one such conversation, Perez allegedly told Robles to "hit him in the mouth" if one of his debtors didn't pay up, according to court records.
- San Antonio Expungement Lawyers for Arrests and Convictions?
- public records in jones county ms.
- giving a phone number find an address!
- David Medina, 37, arrested on several charges?
- motor cycle vin number check.
- Never Consent To A Search! Call Us For A Free Consultation Instead.?
- Justice News.
Garcia, meanwhile, is accused of standing guard over the stash house on Monclova. Garcia lived next door to the stash house, according to court records, and investigators witnessed him making numerous "hand-to-hand transactions" at the gate separating the two lots. On April 25, the same day Perez was arrested following the raid at his alleged stash house, Garcia gave police consent to search his own home.
'Bad dope': San Antonio gang leader arrested after shooting man over drugs, police say
Inside, they found three shotguns and two handguns, one of which was reported as stolen, records show. He was not arrested after the search, but deputies obtained an arrest warrant for him on Aug. Breaking News. Sexual assault suspect killed during arrest pulled rifle. Missing man found dead in Northwest Side home.
Photo: Bexar County Jail. The witness said he knows Soto through the A-Block gang, adding that Soto was a leader of that gang.
http://gelatocottage.sg/includes/2020-04-23/1549.php Online jail records show Soto was arrested on suspicion of two counts of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, being a felon in possession of a firearm and being a felon in possession of body armor. In , Soto was sentenced to two years in prison for possession of a controlled substance. Nearly two months after he was released from prison, he was rearrested for being a felon in possession of a firearm and was handed a four-year prison sentence, according to online jail records.
- mendocino county property ownership records.
- georgia death certificates for 1900.
- mobile phone no search in pakistan?
- free reverse phone and name lookup.
Online jail records show Soto has been previously arrested on other charges of assault and evading detention. I remain committed to working with law enforcement to ensure a safe and secure future for the Lone Star State. It is important to note that an indictment is merely a charge and should not be considered as evidence of guilt.
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. You are here U.
- Awards and Certificates for The Law Office of Shawn C. Brown.
- make all text on page white.
- tracking ip address of email!
Department of Justice. Thursday, April 18, Topic s :.